What happens in a reading?
At the time of your appointment, I will call you via Skype.
After quickly explaining what will happen in the time we have together, I will connect up with your spirit guides. The first twenty minutes of every live reading will allow your guides to pass on any information you need to know. After this we will focus in on one or two of the issues they have raised, to get as much information and guidance as possible. This will almost always coincide with the areas of your life you want guidance on. Although rarely necessary, there will always be time to ask any questions.
How should I prepare for my reading?
1. Add me on Skype! As soon as you have booked your reading please find me on Skype, my username is katetomas, and add me as a contact. This will make sure that we do not waste any of your time.
2. Please be punctual. Please turn up on time; it is a good idea to sign into Skype at least 5 mins before your appointment. I will call you at the time of your session. I will be present and ready at the appointment time; any lateness on your part eats into your reading time. If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled without refund.
3. Respect. Please arrive with an open heart and mind. A closed attitude, general skepticism or any sort of disrespect of me or my work will impede the flow of information and make me not want to work with you.
4. Mobile or Cell phones. Please refrain from scrolling through your phone, working on your computer, or watching TV during our meeting. Not only is it disrespectful of me and your spirit guides, without your full attention, getting a good reading will be very difficult.
5. No details please. Before your reading do not send me any personal information as I prefer not to have my psychic abilities clouded in advance of your reading.
6. Sobriety. Please be sober for your visit. Prescription medications are fine.
7. Confidentiality. Your readings are completely confidential. I have no interest in sharing your personal information and am happy to sign non-disclosure agreements.
8. Independence. It is not advisable to see a psychic more than a few times per year. I encourage you embrace the information received in each consult and live fully between visits.
How do Burning Question Readings work?
After making a Single Question booking and sending through your question, I will read for you on the question, and record the reading on video. That video will then be uploaded to YouTube and a private link will be sent to you by email within 24hours of your appointment time..
Are in-person readings better than readings over Zoom or Skype?
Absolutely not. In fact, I prefer reading via Skype to in-person because I am able to get accurate information for you without having to filter it through any other information I my pick up from an in person meeting.
How often should I have a reading?
It’s very important to actually live your life and take action after a reading. For this reason, in general I advise keeping at least two or three months between readings. If you’re moving through a particularly significant time of transition, it can be helpful to have a monthly check-in. I offer subscriptions that make this particularly good value.
Will you tell me things I don’t want to hear?
Some of the most valuable information is often in the things we don’t want to hear; if you are avoiding a certain issue and it is causing problems in your life, it will come up, but always with a strategy on how to best deal with it, and advice on how to disarm and change the situation so that it truly empowers you. That being said, I never predict death - I not only is it pretty pointless, it is unethical.
What’s the difference between a Psychic and a Medium?
A psychic is someone who has access to information gained other than through logic and reason. A medium is someone who contacts and dialogues with the spirits of people who have died. I try and avoid talking to the dead as much as possible; my work is to show you how you can master your own life by giving you access to information from Spirit Guides. These are beings with a significantly greater capacity to advise and guide you than any dead friend or relative.
What do you mean when you say you are a Witch?
It means that I practice a particular type of meditation and ritual with the intention of changing my and others’ material reality. It doesn’t mean that I follow any religion; there are almost infinite forms and schools and traditions of witchcraft, only one of which is Wicca. I am not Wiccan.
Do you hex people?
I use hexes as a form of defense of the vulnerable, as well as a political action. In my opinion, the defense of the vulnerable and the fighting against evil is fundamental to witchcraft. Witches have always been political activists and to call oneself a witch without using one’s skill and power to effect political change is unethical.
Do you offer discounts?
Please be aware that I am picking up information all the time, and so any email correspondence we may have contributes to the impression I have of you before we’ve started working together. I want your reading to be as accurate and positive as possible. Please re-read your emails before sending to be sure that they properly reflect your tone and intention. Basically; don’t be rude or I won’t work with you.
Psychic Mediumship is a form of entertainment
The State of New York regards psychic mediumship as a form of entertainment – While I do not agree with the state of New York’s stance - I have to acknowledge it. It is my sincere hope that the information obtained brings you clarity, peace and assurance.
By booking an appointment with me, you agree that I am not a medical expert or attorney. I can't and won't give legal advice or attempt to diagnose medical conditions. I am not responsible for any action or decisions you make in your life. My psychic mediumship service is not to be used in place of any professional, medical, financial, or legal counseling. The information obtained in our meeting is subject to your own personal interpretation and any action you take on it is your personal responsibility.